skill 发表于 2021-4-13 18:13:16

Right Here Waiting (此情可待)【FLAC/百度网盘】

Right Here Waiting (此情可待) (《玫瑰花床》电影插曲) - Richard Marx (理查德·马克思)//Written by:Richard Marx//Oceans apart day after day海隔一方 日复一日And I slowly go insane我开始恍惚I hear your voice on the line电话里传来你的声音But it doesn't stop the pain但这无法让伤痛停止If I see you next to never倘若此生不能相见How can we say forever何能誓说海枯石烂Wherever you go任凭天涯海角Whatever you do任凭天马行空I will be right here waiting for you此生为你守候Whatever it takes即便付出再大代价Or how my heart breaks即便我心碎绝望I will be right here waiting for you此生为你守候I took for granted all the times我曾一直笃信That I thought would last somehow你我会携手永远I hear the laughter I taste the tears为何我却被讥笑,饱尝泪水 But I can't get near you now但为何我无法靠近你Oh can't you see it baby亲爱的 难道你还不知道You've got me going crazy你让我如此疯狂Wherever you go任凭天涯海角Whatever you do任凭天马行空I will be right here waiting for you此生为你守候Whatever it takes即便付出再大代价Or how my heart breaks即便我心碎绝望I will be right here waiting for you此生为你守候I wonder how we can survive好想知道该如何享受This romance此情此爱But in the end if I'm with you倘若有一天能回到你身边I'll take the chance我会奋不顾身Oh can't you see it baby亲爱的 难道你还不知道You've got me going crazy你让我如此疯狂Wherever you go任凭天涯海角Whatever you do任凭天马行空I will be right here waiting for you此生为你守候Whatever it takes即便付出再大代价Or how my heart breaks即便我心碎绝望I will be right here waiting for you此生为你守候Waiting for you为你守候http://antiserver.kuwo.cn/anti.s?useless=/resource/&format=mp3&rid=MUSIC_15331299&response=res&type=convert_url&链接:
提取码:**** Hidden Message *****

页: [1]
查看完整版本: Right Here Waiting (此情可待)【FLAC/百度网盘】